Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thug-a-licious

A few funny daycare stories...

I've been stopping in the daycare at lunch since I've been back to work, and spending some time with Emerson. That's often during his big nap though, so if he's snoozing, I just say hello and leave. Yesterday, I was able to spend more time with him since he was awake. He just played and talked, like usual. When I was leaving I put him on the playmat near Bella, a 6-month old in his class. As I was walking down the hall to leave, Miss Sylvia chases me down and tells me I "have to see this." I come back to the room and Emerson and Bella are HOLDING HANDS! It was just about the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

Jason does the morning drop-off at daycare, and had to make two trips this morning since he forgot the bag (clean bottles and bibs for the day). When he returned with the bag, he heard lots of crying from outside the room and was thinking, "Great, Emerson is upset." When he walked in the room, EVERY child was crying, except Emerson. He was just sitting there looking at all of them. That's our dreamy little boy.



I haven't uploaded the latest pics, so here's one from my phone. He's such a thug in his hat! I love it!



No comments: