Thursday, November 6, 2008

My favorite time of day...

Emerson appears to be teething. The boy's hands NEVER leave his mouth, he's a drool machine, and he's recently been gagging himself. He gets his hands so far in there! It's not affecting his sleep, yet.

He's actually been sleeping really well. He goes down around 10 (probably too late, but that's when we all head upstairs for the night) and sleeps until 7:30. He usually stirs around 6am, but doesn't really wake up. I go get him and bring him into our room, and snuggle with him for the last hour of sleep. It's my favorite time of the day. He curls up against me, and I just melt. Luckily, Jason sleeps hard enough that he doesn't always know I bring him in at 6...otherwise, he'd try to steal him.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

i do the same thing and i love it!! definitely moments to treasure!!