Emerson and Henry, napping on arrival

Sara comforting Andrew after a hair pulling

Emerson enjoying Grace's big chair
The big kids, Grace and Jude
Emerson, getting awfully close to rolling from back to front

Since I'm back to work, Emerson will go to daycare M-Th. Jason will be doing the morning drop-offs, and I skipped the first day drop off. Not that Jason had any easier of a time, but I just couldn't do it. I, of course, made Jason take a few pics though. Emerson had a great day! He napped and ate well, and is making new friends!

Emerson turned 12 weeks old last week, and he's amazing us every day. He babbles constantly, and could melt an iceberg with his endearing little smirks and smiles. He's doing incredible with cereal, and is growing by the second. We went to visit our friends, Donald and Beth, and their newborn at the hospital and Emerson looked like a giant next to him. And Teddy is a big baby, 8-11! We're so excited for Emerson to have another buddy to play with. Seeing Emerson with such a little guy was fun though...12 weeks seems like FOREVER ago!
We had a busy Halloween! Since I had Friday off, I spent the day getting ready for a weekend in Toledo. We planned for trick-or-treating up there with all of Emerson's cousins. They are all a little older, and Emerson isn't quite ready for the door-to-door, but we had a great time!
The big kids, Grace and Jude
Emerson, getting awfully close to rolling from back to front
Since I'm back to work, Emerson will go to daycare M-Th. Jason will be doing the morning drop-offs, and I skipped the first day drop off. Not that Jason had any easier of a time, but I just couldn't do it. I, of course, made Jason take a few pics though. Emerson had a great day! He napped and ate well, and is making new friends!

Emerson turned 12 weeks old last week, and he's amazing us every day. He babbles constantly, and could melt an iceberg with his endearing little smirks and smiles. He's doing incredible with cereal, and is growing by the second. We went to visit our friends, Donald and Beth, and their newborn at the hospital and Emerson looked like a giant next to him. And Teddy is a big baby, 8-11! We're so excited for Emerson to have another buddy to play with. Seeing Emerson with such a little guy was fun though...12 weeks seems like FOREVER ago!
We had a busy Halloween! Since I had Friday off, I spent the day getting ready for a weekend in Toledo. We planned for trick-or-treating up there with all of Emerson's cousins. They are all a little older, and Emerson isn't quite ready for the door-to-door, but we had a great time!Auntie Jess stopped by to get her "Emerson-fix" before we left.
Emerson got into character once we got to Toledo. Spitting-image, I must say!
Chili and beer before we head out into the "cold"
Emerson "freezes" once the camera comes out...we get this face a lot in pics
The cousins...Kendall, Macy, and Spencer. Emerson LOVED the calculator.
The smiles aren't hard to get from this kid!
Freeze-face!
Chili and beer before we head out into the "cold"
Emerson "freezes" once the camera comes out...we get this face a lot in pics
The cousins...Kendall, Macy, and Spencer. Emerson LOVED the calculator.
The smiles aren't hard to get from this kid!
Freeze-face!



Great parting shot...check out those lips!!!
1 comment:
I love the Charlie Brown costume! how clever!! And I can't believe Emerson is already 12 weeks old! where does time go?! so cute!
Post a Comment