Emerson is 15 weeks old today, and thinks he's a big boy! He sits up with minimal support, loves to stand (w. support), and eats his cereal better than the much older kids at daycare. He only fits in 6-12 month outfits, and is already cutting two teeth! Our baby giant is changing in front of our eyes! Jason and I soak up every minute with him.
I've been working to get Emerson's bedtime earlier, since he was previously going to bed around 10. I've been settling him in and getting his last bottle in around 9. Nine to nine-thirty is what I'm working toward (and eventually earlier). The last two nights have been a success! So much so, that after my workout last night, I came back downstairs at 9 and put his PJs on him, and within 5 minutes he fell asleep on the couch. He falls asleep like the angel I believe him to be. He was laying there by himself while Jason and I were packing daycare bags, setting the coffee, and cleaning up the kitchen. I walked back into the room, and he was doing his "sleep-smiling"...where he is drifting off, and has the most perfect smile on his face. He also works in a few giggles when he drifts off like this.
Coming soon...an update from the birthday extravaganza weekend at the cabin! Fun pics and good times!
1 comment:
The early bedtime will definitely come with time. Rylee's bedtime was 9:30 until she was about 4 or 5 months old. Now she sleeps from 7pm until 7am and IT.IS.WONDERFUL. you will get there...especially since it sounds like he is a pretty good sleeper :)
Post a Comment