Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cabin Weekend

So, before I tell you about the cabin weekend, I wanted to share just these two 15 week pictures of Emerson. The boy cracks me up. I could eat his face off when he's in this vest! So cute!
So...Cabin Weekend! The weekend of the 15th, we had 5 couples and a few kiddies at the annual Fall Birthday Extravaganza Weekend at Hocking Hills. Good times! We played fun games after the kids went to bed, ate lots of good food (think Jambalaya, Chili, Stuffed Shells, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Chili Dip, Breakfast Burritos - all in one weekend!), watched insane amounts of football, all with a roaring fire going! We usually hike, but it rained most of the weekend, so we just parked it at the cabin.

Jason was taking this pic...so your guess is as good as mine. Something silly of course!

Emerson had lots of "mommies" this weekend, including Terra!
Here he's showing her how he uses one hand to wedge the other into his mouth!

Terra with Em again, and Hollie, Markwood, and Natalie
Cameron LOVED Emerson's entertainer...
I think we know what we're getting him for Christmas ;)

Yes, you're looking at Jason's new favorite sweatshirt. After Jason "admired" these at the Pumpkin Show in October, Terra went back to get him one! He wore it a large part of the weekend. And the PBR just made it seem right. Over the course of the evening, he named every horse.
Em, just hanging out...he really was a doll the entire weekend.
Ummm...did I catch you doing something? You look guilty!

This is what I like to call "romantical".
And we weren't trying to match. I was cold and borrowed the sweatshirt.
Hanging out with Leah
I am going to keep glow sticks on hand...he LOVED playing with Cameron's. They're non-toxic, right?

We had a photo shoot with our photographer tonight. We snuck in a few outside before we lost daylight. It was cold! For the inside pics, Emerson was unusually cranky, so I have no idea how they will turn out. I thought we timed it right in between naps, but the boy is still figuring out a schedule. So we'll see! I'll be sure to share the gallery once she posts! Onto a nice long weekend with the baby boy. I have NOTHING on the calendar tomorrow. We'll probably sleep in (7ish) and have a relaxing morning. We may even make a trip to Tuttle to do a bit of Christmas shopping. Maybe meet Jason for lunch. I love love love having Fridays off. It keeps me sane.

No comments: