November has always been an incredibly busy month for my family. My birthday is on the 17th, Jessica's birthday is on the 14th, Jason and my anniversary is on the 4th (Jason made a delicious dinner at home!), there's Thanksgiving, and we always have a big weekend in November at a cabin at Hocking Hills with a big group of friends. There will be multiple blogs, covering multiple events this month! I don't know what I was thinking also having Emerson baptized this month! He was baptized this past Sunday, but since I'm waiting on pictures from others, I'll post that later.Some old pics below are from Emerson's 13th week! Sheffield was feeling left out, so after I put the blocks out, he wanted his picture taken, and I obliged!
The baby boy! The letters look good...
Starting to get excited!...
And there go the letters..
Momma fixed them...kind of.And the boy LOVES his naked time! (check out that butt!)

So, being the good sister that I am, I COMPLETELY surprised Jessica with a 30th birthday party! We have all had so much going on, that we just planned a small family dinner at Hyde Park for this past Friday. And then she would celebrate ON her birthday with a group of girls. When she got there, 25 of her nearest and dearest were there waiting! So fun! And I only have a few pics, b/c I was having THAT much fun!
Emerson is changing so much right now. I can't believe he is 14 weeks old today! He's growing out of outfits before he has a chance to wear them twice! He's still gagging himself regularly, and eating like a champ.








1 comment:
Darn. I saw the title and I was hoping there would be some Auntie Jessi nudies. Oh well. I guess we'll have to go with that cute little rear.
Happy birthdays to you both (and happy anniversary as well)! Sounds like you had a great time for Jessica's 30th.
Miss and love you mucho,
Darren
Post a Comment