I HAD to blog about one of our favorite people in Emerson’s life. Sylvia is Emerson’s primary provider at The Oxford School. There are a few other teachers in his room, which is great for a mix of personality, but Sylvia is the one who provides Emerson’s care, unless she’s not there. Emerson is definitely my little dreamboat, and I gush when I hear other people talking about him. I know it’s easy to think, “She says that to all of the parents”, but I really don’t think she does. She adores Emerson, and always has fun updates about what he’s done during the day, and how much she enjoys him. Emerson only goes to school M-Th, so I have come to expect a note on Thursday when I pick him up that she has rocked him to sleep to get her “Emerson fix” before the long weekend. Taking a baby to daycare can definitely bring up mixed emotions when both parents work. Sylvia has made this transition easy. We feel so comfortable about Emerson’s care on a daily basis and that (truly) means the world to me.
The happenings of Janice, Jason, Emerson, Scarlet, and Leo. According to Janice.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Miss Sylvia
I HAD to blog about one of our favorite people in Emerson’s life. Sylvia is Emerson’s primary provider at The Oxford School. There are a few other teachers in his room, which is great for a mix of personality, but Sylvia is the one who provides Emerson’s care, unless she’s not there. Emerson is definitely my little dreamboat, and I gush when I hear other people talking about him. I know it’s easy to think, “She says that to all of the parents”, but I really don’t think she does. She adores Emerson, and always has fun updates about what he’s done during the day, and how much she enjoys him. Emerson only goes to school M-Th, so I have come to expect a note on Thursday when I pick him up that she has rocked him to sleep to get her “Emerson fix” before the long weekend. Taking a baby to daycare can definitely bring up mixed emotions when both parents work. Sylvia has made this transition easy. We feel so comfortable about Emerson’s care on a daily basis and that (truly) means the world to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment