Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tuesday evening adventures

Sheffield had a trip to the vet yesterday for a teeth cleaning and to have a small bump over his eye removed. No big deal (other than the fact that it was almost $600!!!). After work, I picked up Emerson and went home to start dinner. Jason went to pick up Sheff. Emerson was working really hard on grabbing some "puffs" in his highchair when in walks Jason and Sheff. Sheff had a cone on to prevent him from pawing at his stitches. Well, Emerson freaked. He adores Sheffield and gets SO excited when Sheffield just walks into the same room. Apparently he has a thing against cones though, because the boy FREAKED! He couldn't even look at him without screaming. No tears or actual crying, just outright screaming at Sheffield. I had to take Emerson into another room. This would have worked, if Sheffield didn't follow me everywhere I went. I kept saying to Emerson, "Just don't look at him"...that didn't work either. We took the cone off.

No comments: