Monday, February 23, 2009

B is for Bathtime!, Big boy clothes, Bowling and a Bitter beer face!

Emerson is a ham! He's a goofy, silly, hilarious little boy! So much personality in one little body! He enjoys the time in his high chair, so much that he just hangs there if I'm doing stuff in the kitchen. He is thoroughly enjoying his new "blend" meals like chicken and apples, chicken noodle dinner, turkey and rice, macaroni and cheese, and fruit blends (especially if they have banana!). Definitely a better eater than his Dad! Jason doesn't eat vegetables or fruit, but has never met a cheeseburger he didn't like. Unlike his Dad, Emerson loves his peas. Although only on Tuesdays. He apparently HATES peas on Thursdays. I don't know what I was thinking! I can't get them on camera just yet, but he has two teeth on the bottom and is working on at least one of the top. I love the two on the bottom...what an adorable little grin!

Emerson LOVES books...and apparently magazines, too! He spent some time looking through Jason's Sporting News the other day. And by "looking through", I actually mean destroying, and trying to eat.


Who is this little boy in my kitchen?!?!?!?! Depending on his clothes, Emerson can look WAY older than he actually is. I can't believe this "baby" is only 6 months old!



Jason and I spent the afternoon on Valentine's Day participating in a charity bowling event with some friends. Good times had by all!


Can you believe it? 28 weeks!


Oh the faces you make! I have successfully captured the "Bitter Beer Face". He started making this face in Florida a couple weeks ago. It's sometimes prompted by food he's finished with or just doesn't want to eat, although sometimes it just appears out of nowhere! I crack up every time!

BIG BOY TUB! Emerson graduated from his blue baby tub into the big boy tub! I still need to get some non-slip something or other to keep him in one place. He LOVES the bath and splashes and chases after toys the entire time. He has some super cool translucent light-up frogs that he can't get enough of!


We had Emerson's 6-month photos with Julie, our favorite photographer, and can't wait to see the gallery! We spent an hour at the Franklin Park Conservatory gathering what I hope are some excellent shots! Stay tuned!

No comments: