"Hey, Mom...can I call Dad?"
"I just want to ask him something."
"I wanna ask him if his refrigerator is running!"
"Wait...I forget the punch line."Emerson had a fun weekend! Friday night, Auntie Jessi babysat while we went to the Blue Jackets game. Good times had by all!
This one just looks like such a little boy face. Not such a baby anymore!
Emerson has been working up quite an appetite with all the crawling. He's devouring his food! With increased input, comes increased output. Emerson was in his exersaucer hanging out Saturday night, when I got him out for a final diaper change before bed. To my surprise, he had what we now refer to as "poop-back". This baby boy had a record-breaking blowout. This is the second one he's ever had, so it's not something we've come to expect! Pulling his PJs off, I realized he had poop clear up and down his back. Bouncing around in his saucer, he made a big mess of himself. Of course, Jason and I had to take a few pics before an emergency bath.


"So, Emerson, I can't tell. Are you full?"











No comments:
Post a Comment