She's sweeter each day. She loves to hear her voice and will coo and sing to herself in her bed. Our darling smiles at us when we lay her down to sleep, and smiles when we pick her up in the morning. We talk about her temperament so much because we're so surprised by it some days! Jason and I agree that we're not really "sweet" people. In fact, we both have an edge. How on Earth did we get such an angel in Scarlet? There are lots of theories around this. Some of which include "crystal children" and gifts from Mia. More on that in another blog.
A few weeks ago, Scarlet started showing us two teeth on the bottom. Two adorable little teeth they are. She gobbles up nearly everything put in front of her. Food and otherwise. She is a quick grabber, too! I can't even open the refrigerator door while holding her without her lunging for every salad dressing and ketchup bottle in the door.
She is a fantastic sleeper. Sometimes too good. She has these occasional evenings where we get home, shovel dinner in everyone, and then she conks at 6:30 for the night. I need more time with her. Can't get enough of her at this age! We've loved every minute of our seven months with Scarlet.
| Hot stuff...sitting up. |
| Playing with a musical ball from 1979. Kudos Fisher Price! |
| A rash (teething? antibiotics? virus?) that left as quickly as it appeared. |
| Must have bothered her teeth...but she kept biting the tail of this thing, then doing this over and over again! |
| Coordinating pinks with Great Aunt John. |
| Ever adoring of her big brother. |
| I feel like this photo gives a glimpse to what Scarlet will look like. You can start to see her "look." |
| Teasing Poppy with pictures while he's in Florida with what a mess we made at his house with graham crackers! I hope Uncle Jared cleaned up after we left! |
| An adoring big cousin. |
| An adoring Great Uncle Godfather. |
| She's not too young for play-doh fun! Emerson got a kick out of when I let her taste it. So we all did. Verdict? Salty. |
| Can hardly take her eyes off her big brother. |
| Big girl in the big girl chair at the ENT! |
| "Sometimes I get tired when playing, and just rest my head." |
| "I KNOW I'm funny!" |
| "I can't walk. And I can't talk. But I can fly!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment