Saturday, January 12, 2013

Relying on the Pros

I love a good family photo. Jason and I started using a professional photographer more than 5 years ago, when we were pregnant with Emerson. Since then, we've had photo shoots a few times a year. I love capturing the kids are their various ages, but also getting photos with all of us in them. I tend to take most photos in our family, so I'm not in many. I want one day for our kids to have photos with their parents. I certainly wish I had more of these from my youth, and cherish the ones I do have.

Most of the blog readers probably got a Christmas card, which had a few of the best on there. Here's a few more.
 
I love this one. This is HIM right now.
 
Goofin'.
 
As much as this baby grins her face off, she hardly cracked a single smile during the shoot. Maybe her hat was too tight.

No comments: