I love meal planning. Pinterest inspires me with menu ideas and new recipes to mix things up. I just set up our weekly deliveries of Green Bean Delivery, an all organic produce and grocery delivery service. Over the last couple of years, I've been trying to introduce more organic, and generally more healthy, foods to my family. Having locally grown produce delivered to my front door weekly will certainly help! Good things ahead this year.
We're past the whirlwind that was December. I can't even narrate what all we did. We did that much. One thing I do know, is it was good. I've pulled a few of the photo highlights.
| This is what Scarlet... |
| ...and Emerson did most of the way to Kentucky for a wedding the Saturday before Christmas. |
| Our annual tradition of making a gingerbread house was squeezed in. That tongue sticking out means serious focus going on here. |
| Two VERY happy boys with snow on the ground. |
| I think Emerson was in charge of getting spots that Jason missed. |
| Chowing down on Sophie. |
| An incredible visit with our Kansanian friends. |
| Santa even stopped by, since we didn't get to him! What dark eyebrows you have, Santa! |
| Hanging the annual ornament in the perfect spot. |
| It's PEANUT BUTTER JAMMIE TIME! |
| 32 and 34 and we STILL wear matching PJs! |
| Em might have been squeezing a little too tight. |
| "Twas' the night before Christmas..." |
| Christmas morning! Love this boy. |
| Showing off some of his new toys... |
| Probably the favorite gift for him for 2012. |
| Playing along with Mom's picture requests. |
| One with Poppy in his new Florida fishing hat! |
| Lounging... |
| More lounging... |
| Must play with toys! |
| There must be 14 seats in our living room, but this is where he must be. (And I love it.) |
No comments:
Post a Comment