Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brrrr.

We're still digging out from Christmas, it seems, with some lingering coughs, another double ear infection for Scarlet, and various home projects underway. This is the time of year we tend to hunker down, and leave the house only when we have to. It was a bitter 4 degress this morning when I was driving the kids to school! I know it's a ways off, but I'm ready for summer. I'm ready for warmth. Vacations. Long bike rides. And sunshine! In the meantime, we'll make the most of this chilly weather.

Just layin' around. He acts like he doesn't like it when she pulls his hair, but he goes in for it every time!


He loves his sister so.

A post-Christmas visit with Harper. She got to meet Scarlet for the first time! And she got right to work!

Showing off her "Brave" wig from her Dad.

Scarlet and Great Grandma Flowers

Cousins.

Having a ball!

Harper just needed a little help.

As long as I can remember, if my Dad was holding a baby, this happened. I don't know why. It's just what he does.

60+ degrees in January!

Catnap on the swing.

And a driveway firepit night!

Mallow time.

Maps and puzzles...two of Emerson's favorite things (right behind tornadoes)!

No comments: