One day last week, Jessica, Scarlet and I headed out early in the morning to Lancaster, to make a "round" to see a few of our nearest and dearest.
 |
| Popping in to see Mia on a chilly morning! I'm sure it's a morning that Mia would have headed out on country roads similar to the ones we drove in on, for a casual 8-mile run. |
 |
| After Mia, we stepped up a generation with a sweet visit with Great Grandma Flowers! She's such a natural with babies, which doesn't come as a surprise, she had 10 of her own! |
 |
| We even had time to allow Poppy to buy us lunch at Four Reasons! Yum! I can't go there without getting a half dozen chocolate no-bake cookies to go. And eating half of them before I get to the car. |
 |
| I love this photo. These brief visits are so valuable. |
No comments:
Post a Comment