Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Series of Scarlet - Morning Laughs

Those that know Emerson, know he's a little comedian. The things he comes up with are truly funny, and he knows how to entertain a crowd. He has a tendency to get shy in bigger groups, but with a small audience, he can nail it. As the younger sister to a funny man, I imagine Scarlet taking on a similar sense of humor. In the mornings, she is really smiley and sweet. Here's how I envision this recent morning exchange...

"Dad, I have to be honest. That cologne makes you smell like a french wh*re."

"HAH! Totally joking! You smell great!"

"High five! Go get 'em, Dad!"

"Mom, you heard my joke, right? Hilarious!"

"I crack myself up!"

"Wait. I'm funny, right?"


"Who cares? I think I'm hilarious!"

1 comment:

Kay said...

You should make this into a little picture book.