He's getting some new hair! He was born with lots of bleach blonde hair, but lost almost all of it before he turned 3 months old. I see lots of new growth, and it's still bleach blonde. This poor baby is going to need LOADS of sunscreen in Florida in Feb. Just like his daddy. Pasty.
We've had lots of down time over the holidays, which means lots of playing and pictures. Emerson got a new playmat, so he loves rolling from one side of the room to the other on it. We have a great little shoot of him cracking up in the bumbo. Jason is making noises in the background, and it's the funniest thing Emerson has ever heard, apparently! I have a video that I'll try to upload later. It was taking forever!
Em's laughing a lot, and he's starting to explore his voice with different pitches, cooing and singing. We all sing a lot around here, so that's no surprise. If we had any talent, you'd think there was a modern day musical in our house most days.
Today was Emerson's 1st day back at daycare after being home with me for 2 weeks. Jason was home a lot too, so it was strange for all of us to go back to the routines today. He loves his teacher and the other kids though, and they were glad to have him back.
"Yep, I'm 21 weeks."
"The girls like me in hats."

Ok...here we go!




Uh, oh. Somebody's rumpus is stuck in the bumbo! I love his face in this one.
This is one-half of "all finished" in ASL. Emerson and I have been working on some basic signing."I take that back...I wasn't finished with this."



"Go Colts!"


No comments:
Post a Comment