Monday, January 26, 2009

Bounce with me, bounce with me...

The quality isn't great (taken with my phone) but here's a fun video of Emerson in the jumper. It's perfect for his age right now. He is soooo busy, and is constantly moving. He adores the jumper, and you can't even walk by it without him reaching out for it. He'll bounce in this forever, and has now taken to bouncing when you're holding him, bouncing in the exersaucer, and bouncing in his highchair.

He's still getting his butt up into the air, on all fours, but hasn't taken off crawling yet. I give it a couple weeks.

I have lots of pics from the weekend, and will post soon. Emerson hung out with Auntie Jessi and had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Z. Good times had by all!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love it! Beleive it or not, rylee STILL (at almost 11 months old) loves her bouncer! I can always count on her being content in that thing for at least 15-20 minutes. it is great...and so fun to watch them in! Enjoy these last few weeks before Emerson starts crawling...i know it is exciting and you can't wait for him to start crawling, but trust me, life will NEVER be the same once he starts getting around ;) but it is so fun too :)