Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Emerson is crawling!

So it happened! I've been saying for a couple weeks that crawling was just around the corner, and sure enough, Emerson took off last night! Just under 6 months, this baby boy has learned how to get from one side of his mat to the other. He sees a toy he wants, and he moves! The three of us were hanging out in the family room last night, and Emerson starting moving forward. Jason and I quickly sprung into action. He recorded with the video camera, and I got a quick clip on my phone. The video below is low quality, but you get the idea. Within an hour, he was moving all over the place. We put all of his toys on one corner of the mat, and him on the other, and he crawled over to them! It's amazing how proud these milestones make us!

No comments: