Friday, May 18, 2012

Too cool for school

We go a couple times a year to Naples, and I firmly believe a few summery additions to the wardrobe is the absolute right way to kick off a trip to the beach. Emerson gets elated when he knows there's a package to open. I happen to be a frequent online shopper, so this is a regular occurrence in our house. When I ordered him $3 flip flops on a whim a few weeks ago, I had no idea he'd love them so much that he'd wear them to bed that first day. Literally. Wore them all night in his bed. Who does that?

I ordered just a few things from my "go-to" Old Navy for our upcoming trip to Naples. This included throwback sunglasses and a fedora for Emerson. For the last 2 days he's had these items, the first thing he does when walking in the door is put them on. When you look this good, wouldn't you too?

So ready for the beach!

Love that carefree laughter.

Donning his shades inside, while working through a magazine of toys, circling items he's interested in (we only do this in advance of birthday and Christmas).

Would you believe he circled nearly every item on every page?

No comments: