I thought about breaking these out into event-specific posts, but who has time for that?!?!?! Not this girl. But I insist on capturing our life in this blog. Otherwise, I'd rarely have a printed photo, and with my terrible memory of the details, my kids would have no idea what occurred in their childhood.
We've had a busy Spring. Nothing entirely out of the ordinary, just bizzzzy bizz! We have a few house projects underway. We have soccer every Saturday, and football every Sunday. Work is busy, per the usual, for both me and Jason. Throw in Easter weekend, a Clippers game, family dinners and birthday celebrations, and social time with friends, and you can see why I fall asleep at 9:30 most nights when my head hits the pillow.
 |
| "Emerson and Clayton...you've been drafted by...THE BUFFALO BILLS!" |
 |
| Post-drafting, all the kids on stage. I just love Emerson's little head popping up, "Mommy? Daddy? You still out there?" |
 |
| We installed a basketball hoop! Hooray! Next up...the kitchen! |
 |
| Clayton and Emerson at their first game! |
 |
| Uncle Jared celebrated a birthday! Don't all birthdays include a wrestling match? |
 |
| Front porch exploring. |
 |
| Easter weekend in Toledo. |
 |
| "Gotta...find...eggs." |
 |
| Cousins! |
 |
| Chillin' with Kendall. |
 |
| More football with "E-REX." |
 |
| "GO, EMERSON, GO!"Poor kid is going to be so embarassed of his screaming fanbase on the sidelines one day. |
Coming soon...Emerson's first trip to the Circus, our annual tradition of The Elephant Walk, family photo shoot, going-away party for some dear friends leaving town, Emerson's football game in "the shoe" and a trip to Florida! Thank goodness this baby isn't due until August 2, because we have a lot to accomplish in the next two weeks. I can hardly think about the next 2 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment