Have I mentioned how much Emerson loves all things water? Big pool. Baby pool. Backyard pool. Shower. Bath. Etc. My Dad (Emerson's Poppy) recently introduced the newest water fun over Father's Day weekend. The SLIP N' SLIDE! Everyone has had one. Everyone's Dad has been irritated when it ruined their grass. And everyone loves it!
Saturday night, when Jess, Poppy and I went to zoofari, Emerson and Jason broke it in! With just the two of them, there was no one to take pictures of their fun, so we tried it out again the next morning.
![]() |
| Poppy, turning on the hose...Emerson, waiting patiently. |
![]() |
| Well, that didn't take long! (Love this pic.) |
![]() |
| 1... |
![]() |
| 2... |
![]() |
| ...and 3. |
1 comment:
Janice, these pictures are great!!! I love the one of him on the slip n slide!! Priceless!!
Post a Comment