We are summer junkies. We love all things pool, boating, flip-flops, sun and sunscreen. Something that screams summertime to me are the music and food festivals! This past Friday night, we headed out to the Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival in Olde Town Gahanna. What a blast! Emerson loved the rides, and we loved watching him. Jason and I aren't opposed to good street music with a beer in hand, so really, everyone's needs were met!
![]() |
| Tickets in hand --- we're ready to ride! |
![]() |
| First stop, strawberries! |
![]() |
| Next stop, airplanes! |
![]() |
| First round on the "racecars"... |
![]() |
| Deserves a second round! |
![]() |
| Off we go to the next ride. Daddy, you back there? |
![]() |
| Daddy's turn! Try to keep up Em! |
![]() |
| Everyone in tact? |
![]() |
| Mommy gets a turn on the slide, too! (The guy behind Emerson carried him up the stairs, spoke Greek to him, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and sent him on his way. I wasn't sure what to think, so I had no time to react. Just a good-natured carnie?) |
![]() |
| Ohp! Mommy won! (Or should I say Opa!?!) |
![]() |
| And the BEST way to end any street fair...a giant elephant ear on the way to the car. Done and done! |
No comments:
Post a Comment