Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bubba Bath

I know I mention that Emerson is a "water-baby" a lot in the blog. But, this blog is about all things Emerson, and he always has, and I'm quite sure, always will, love the bath. We can always get him to behave during dinner if there is a promise of a bath afterward. And he doesn't cry about having to take a bath like some kids, he cries about having to get out. Poor Emerson. We won't let him sleep in the bath.

I do remember my little brother eating his dinner in the bath. Regularly. My Mom would make him a plate and he'd continue his 2-hour nightly bath, with his plate resting on the side of the tub. Kinda gross. But, I appreciate my Mom's ability to knock out two nightly tasks in one fell swoop. Tub. Check. Dinner. Check. Maybe we'll start serving Emerson his dinner in the tub. I'm sure it would make clean-up much easier!

Bubble Boy.

Talking to his reflection.

PRUNE HANDS!

We never worry about how clean he gets.

No comments: