Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Little Cookie Monster

When we registered at St. Matthew's a while back, they gave us a cookie mix in a jar as a welcome gift. So, one night last week when Jason had a work event seemed like a good evening for baking with Emerson! Our weekday evenings are so brief, that we don't have time for much beyond the usual dinner, bath, snack, books, Diego, prayers, etc., so we try to squeeze them in when we can! I love doing these kinds of things with Emerson. And he LOVES being a part of the process!

He did ok not getting his chubby little fingers in there on most of the layers of ingredients...until we got to the M&Ms.

Lots and lots of stirring.

"Do I lick it?"

These cookies were obscenely large. And quite tasty!

"Mommy, look what I did to my aypon!"

No comments: