Friday, May 13, 2011

Zielinski? Party of Three...

I love our little party of three. Mother's Day left me feeling so loved.

My day started with coffee in bed. To be fair, I get coffee in bed almost every day. One of the many reasons I'll "keep" Jason. When I came downstairs, sitting on the kitchen island were three giant planting pots, with Emerson's handprints and artwork all over them! Perfect for herbs! And Emerson was SO proud of his work! I must have heard "Happy Mudder's Day" a few dozen times over the course of the day. And he's very serious about his smooches...he'll grab my face with both hands and plant one on me.

We had reservations for brunch at Brio, one of my favorite restaurants. Tuscan eggs benedict and a couple bloody marys made for a most delicious way to start the day. After brunch, we walked around Easton, then ran a few errands, including picking up my fave herbs to cook with...basil, cilantro and parsley, for my new, beautiful pots. (I have nowhere near a green thumb, so we'll see how this goes!)

And two absolute gems, from the mouth of my babe...
  • When asked by his teachers if Emerson was getting his Mommy a gift for Mother's day, he replied that he was giving me, "candy, a coat, and some boats." Essentials.
  • When asked by his teachers, why he loved his Mommy, Emerson answered, I love my Mommu..."Because she gives me cheese."

Em loved this old phone booth! Look at my handsome little boy!

Trying to prevent a call to 9-1-1.

He's "roaming..." :)

The new train display at Easton was the coolest!

"For your enjoyment and safety, please do not stand or climb on fence."

What a great day!

No comments: