Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Water-baby

I may mention this a lot, and blog about it a lot...

Emerson is a WATER-BABY! He loves the pool, the ocean, the bath, and the shower! Following tubes in his ears, we've had to be extra careful about soapy water getting in his ears, so we have nearly eliminated baths. Not to worry, though, he is certainly getting clean in his 20 minute showers! We have a great master bathroom, and Emerson loves the shower in there, b/c with the glass pane door, he can show us what a wildman he is. In the evenings, and often in the mornings, we'll put him in the shower, and he'll play and play for up to 1/2 hour. This is great for the mornings as it allows Jason and I to get ready. He can hardly walk into that bathroom without pleading for a shower. He's fearless in putting his head and face under the water.


I don't have a recent picture of this yet, but here are a few in recap!

No comments: