Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mom in Houston!

Emerson is at such a fun, and busy, age. Jason and I tag-team most everything. It's always an adventure getting Emerson ready in the morning, feeding him meals, and trying to accomplish everything we need to in our brief weekday mornings and evenings. Then there are the everyday things...laundry, meals, grocery shopping, showers, packing meals for school, cleaning, cooking, etc. Now, imagine trying to do all that by yourself!

Although I don't anticipate much travel with my new job, I did have a quick trip to Houston this week. I left midday on Sunday, and got back at midnight on Tuesday. I never worry while I'm gone that Emerson is well cared for. After a few days as a single parent, we're both always happy to have the other home!

Below is proof positive that Emerson not only ate and wore his green beans, but that they were washed off as well! (Again - no real explanation as to why he has a sippy cup in the shower.)


No comments: