Jason and Emerson had a great week together. Unfortunately, Emerson's ear-infection returned while I was out of town. He's had 4 ear infections in the last year, but this most recent one seems to like him so much, it won't go away! He was diagnosed with a single ear infection about a month ago. And then after clearing up for a few days, it returned as a double ear-infection. This too completely cleared up for a week, and returned last Tuesday as a single. He's gone through a series of increasingly strong antibiotics. Let's hope this most recent one does the trick.
The two of them had some great 1:1 time while I was in Texas for 6 days, and I came home to a spotless house! And on top of that, after I unpacked yesterday, Jason did all of the laundry so I could turn in early! SCORE!
Jason texted this to me...too cute!
Jason and Emerson were reading "Lyle, Lyle, the Crocodile"...one of Jason's...I mean Emerson's favorite books
2 comments:
Hope the little guy gets better soon. Is there a chance for tubes?
The docs say he has to have 5 before we discuss ENT needs...so we're hoping this last one is THE LAST ONE for a while!
Post a Comment