Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Emerson, astronaut.

I forgot I had these pictures on the camera, until I was uploading some others. Last Friday, I had a few errands at the mall, and couldn't wait to let Emerson play at the indoor playground. He's at the age where he's climbing onto, into, over and under everything. He's very adventurous, and is completely fearless. He ran with the big kids, and got knocked down a few times, but he got right back up, totally unfazed. We had a great time! Definitely headed back there soon!

Why sit in the seat, when he can stand on it?!?!

He loved that all the planets had tunnels...

Coming back through...

The entire playground is "rubbery"...the planets, the floor, everything!
He was all over the place, but liked the spaceship the best.

Loved to steer!

This little girl was 14 months, and just a little smaller than Emerson. He thought HE should have been driving...such a gentleman ;)

And then we did "build-a-bear"! Emerson could have watched the "fluff" all day!

No comments: