Another great week with Emerson! We watched the patio being built the last couple days of last week and over the weekend. On Monday, we started the week with a play date with cousin Cameron. Emerson watched in envy as Cameron got down and dirty in true boy style. Soon enough, Em. Soon enough.Emerson had an ultrasound Monday afternoon, and we'll need a follow-up with a urologist. His belly button hasn't completely healed and is producing some drainage. Not exactly sure what our next steps are, but we'll know more next week. Stay tuned.
After the ultrasound, we stopped into my office for a quick visit. Emerson slept almost the whole time! I tell people all the time how active, fun, and talkative he is, and then he proves me wrong! A full day I suppose.
On Tuesday, we had a playgroup in Lancaster with some friends with little ones around the same age as Emerson, and some older kids. We had lots of fun! I can't wait until Emerson is old enough to actually interact! I loved watching Grace Boyden and the other kids play with Emerson. And it was adorable when Grace introduced Emerson to everyone as they were arriving, "This is Emerson." Her big sister instincts were shining that day!
A boy and his Auntie

Cameron, showing off just how dirty he got!
Emerson, enjoying some "Bumbo" time


He sleeps anywhere...this was a nap I took with him, and then had to take a pic of him once I woke up.
I like this pic, b.c. I think it's foretelling of how much Emerson will be annoyed with me!
Grace and Jude seeing who can get closest to Emerson for the picture...
MY FINGER! I found it! And it makes me happy!


Oops...now how do I get it back in there???

A fun series of Emerson laughing


No comments:
Post a Comment