As formula doesn't seem to be completely satisfying the baby giant anymore, I started giving him a little bit of cereal following his bottle. Yes, I know, some people INSIST on waiting until they are 4 months old, but based on abilities, Emerson is physically ready for the next step in nourishment. He took it from a spoon like a champ!

This was just a cute pic I got of him today. He is soooo busy physically, and a chatterbox most of the day. He is clearly communicating and responding to me, I love every little noise!

Here's Emerson at 9 weeks, and again at 10 weeks. I realize it's difficult to see the chalkboard, so I stole an idea from a fellow blogging mom on the blocks (thanks Janelle!). You can see Emerson's twin band-aids in the 10 week pic. He hardly made a fuss when he got his shots. I swear, this baby is a dream.


We had an overnight at Mia and Poppy's (gma and gpa Lineberger) last weekend. We watched the game, had a yummy steak dinner, and spent the night. The next day Emerson and Jason had a morning nap together. This is one of Jason's favorite things to do with Emerson on the weekends. Jason soaks up every minute of Emerson in the evenings through the week, and really cherishes every second with him on the weekends. I imagine we'll both be stealing minutes with him once I go back to work in 2 weeks. Luckily, his daycare is 2 minutes from Jason's office, and 5 minutes from mine. We'll probably be over there during our lunches most days of the week!

I couldn't resist this one. Emerson has another outfit for Beggars' Night, but this was a costume borrowed from Auntie Mel. He's just too darn cute!

We had a bonfire last night with some of Jason's coworkers so Emerson was bundled in his fleece bear suit! Ears and all! He'll be in this at the pumpkin show tonight, so I'll probably have another update before the weekend is through!

1 comment:
Wow! I think he has officially surpassed Rylee in weight! I can't beleive he is already 10 weeks old! Where does time go? What a cutie...and strong!! love that you are using the blocks :) i can't take credit for the idea either...my cousin told me about it because her friend had done it. the idea is getting around ;)
Post a Comment