Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sheppard Baby Party and Pumpkin Farm

A busy weekend for all! Jason, Andrew, Terra and I hosted a couples baby party for Donald and Beth at our house with about 15 of our closest friends. It wasn't allowed (per Donald) to be called a "shower". We expect to meet Teddy Sheppard in just 4 weeks! So Auntie Jessie asked if she could keep Emerson overnight, and they had a great time! As did we! Jason and I both missed Emerson very much, but it was also nice to have an adult evening.



As you can see, we have a very eco-conscious son!

Before they left for their slumber party!

Enjoying our new patio with the girlsGuests of honor, Donald and BethLove these girls! Beth, Terra, me and Leah Recovery on Sunday! (I kid, no recovery needed...just lounging.)

On Sunday, we went to a local pumpkin patch with Michael, Hollie and Cameron. Although Emerson slept for most of it, we had a great time. It makes me realize how much fun he'll be next year!


No comments: