We're getting induced tomorrow night at 7pm! Hooray! Jason and I loved the idea of the middle of the night "Ohp...it's time!" but at this point, we're definitely just ready for this baby to be born. I'm emotionally and physically exhausted with pregnancy, and Jason is likely exhausted with me being exhausted. I've had a wonderful pregnancy, but when the end is in sight yes just a little out of reach, it gets to be a struggle.
I am on official maternity leave now from work. I've been working the last few days from home for two reasons: 1) I didn't want to use up vacation time when there was no baby and 2) I would go absolutely stir crazy just sitting around waiting for something to happen.
We have one last night at our house without a child, which is a bit surreal. We'll have news for everyone on Thursday. We're so excited! We can't wait to meet Baby Z!!! The little bugger made us wait for what seems like forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment