With our due date this Sunday (August 3), we had another weekly appointment today. After waiting in the office for what seemed like an eternity, my doc informed me that I am one centimeter dilated and 60% effaced. Hmmm. Not much really. I have a long way to go before anything really happens. He did what he could (I'll spare you the details) to move things along, and said it could be tonight, or it could be a week from today. We have another appointment on Tuesday of next week, and if nothing has happened by then, we'll likely be induced toward the end of next week (August 7th or 8th). I sooo prefer the idea of the middle of the night rushing to the hospital, rather than knowing the birthday of Baby Z ahead of time, but I suppose at this point, we'll take what we can get!
I hope hope hope to not have to see my doc next week. I would love love love for something to happen this weekend, or sooner! Looks like there will be some long walks and spicy food in my very near future :)
No comments:
Post a Comment