I'm now 38 weeks pregnant, and it's definitely showing! I've had a great pregnancy, that has been both healthy and happy. The doc says the baby is about 7.5-8 lbs. and expects him/her to be 8+ altogether. I think that sounds like a lovely birth weight, especially since Jason's family has a lot of 10 and 11 lb. babies. Below are a few pregnancy pics. We had a photo shoot a few months with an incredible photographer, and we love love love the pics! We'll be using her for all of our baby photos.
Jessica (Auntie Jessi) started a baby pool, and so far, most people think it's a boy, and most people think it will be August! With an August 3rd due date, I'm shooting for any moment now. We'll see!


4 comments:
You are so cool. I am honored to be your uncle. This is an excellent idea and a great use of the internet...plus we don't have to bug the sleep deprived new mommy with those annoying baby questions.
Hi Janice, Laura helped me post your blog onto my desktop and to sign up so that I can leave messages. I can hardly wait for my 2nd Great Grand Baby!!
xoxox GG Lineberger
Hi Janice!!! I am SO EXCITED you started a blog!! you will LOVE it...i am so addicted to blogging!! I just wish i had started BEFORE Rylee was born.you are lucky you already have it up and running and can document this exciting time in anticipation for Baby Z!! Reading yours brings back so many memories!! Melissa has been keeping me posted on you guys! Hang in there...you don't have too much longer ;) I am sooooo excited for you :) You are about to experience the most amazing moment you could ever experience in life! :)
hurry up, baby Z! i'm antsy!
Post a Comment