There are a few good one-liners we've jotted down in the past month...
We see a lot of kids at bus stops in shorts. Emerson is quiet envious. So much so, that he's thinking pretty far forward to how shorts might impact his career selection.
If I'm a tornado chaser, do I get
to wear shorts to work every day?
Emerson knows he's Scarlet's brother. But, he's weird. And that comes out a lot in conversation.
I’m a really good uncle. I’m
Scar’s uncle. I’m a really great uncle.
While driving to a doc appointment on 270...
Why does this road have three aisles?
On that same drive...
Why does everything have dot-com? It's on trucks, on commercials, on signs.
What is dot-com?
And in response to Jason this morning, on our umpteenth request to put his clothes on.
Oh, look at you and your spiky
hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment