In conversation with Jessica, on the way to an overnight at her house...
Em: "at least you and my mommy are twins"
Jeeka: "em, we're sisters. but we're not twins. do you know
what a twin is?"
Em: "yes, and you and my mommy are twins."
Em: "my daddy is not a twin"
Em: "and darth vader is DEFINITELY not a twin"
Having some age sequencing confusion...
At 7am this morning, while showering, he opened the door and asked...
Em: "I can't wait until I'm 19, and I can babysit Scarlet."
Me: "Em, when you're 19, Scarlet will be 15, and won't need a babysitter."
Em: "Mommy, she's a baby, you can't leave her alone."
Me. "Ok. Good plan."
Me: "Em, when you're 19, Scarlet will be 15, and won't need a babysitter."
Em: "Mommy, she's a baby, you can't leave her alone."
Me. "Ok. Good plan."
"Mommy, can Norah roll over?" (Referring to Norah Lipp, who is a few weeks younger than Scarlet. Clearly curious about her milestones???)
No comments:
Post a Comment