Cabin fever. We all have it. At this time of year (really, sooner), we get super cooped up, and need warmer weather so we can expand our square footage for playing. Fortunately, this weekend is supposed to be nice, so out we go! Poor Emerson is jonesing for summer weather so he can go swimming. About once a week he asks when the pool will be open. Need to make a trip to the Y before our Naples trip! The bath time swim meets just aren't cutting it anymore.
 |
| She has a blast in the bouncer, but sometimes takes on this "I'm doing work" approach and get serious about her bouncing. Like she's accomplishing something with every bounce. |
 |
| So glad I captured her nose-crinkle-smile. |
 |
| Entertaining Jeeka. |
 |
| "Oh, hey, Mom!" |
 |
| This is her demeanor EVERY morning. She's sweet as pie... |
 |
| ...and a treat to wake up to! |
 |
Can you see two drawstrings? Joey Tribbiani snuck in a second pair of shorts underneath!
(If you don't know that Friends reference, we should no longer remain in contact.)
And check out that hair! What happened during nap time at school?!?! |
 |
| Thursday nights...Daddy's out with the other daddies, so we paint nails! I know I won't be able to do this much longer, but he currently loves it. It was his idea! |
No comments:
Post a Comment