Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Welcome to the long weekend!

We are so ready for the long weekend. Of course, who isn't? I've been back to work for 5 weeks now, and while things are going quite well, we all need a little down time. We've also been dealing with battle of the illnesses among the four of us, so looking forward to some extra sleep to help get us all back to healthy. And I always look forward to gobs of mashed potatoes, fill-in-the-blank casserole, making gravy with Grandma, and the parade. God Bless the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! It's one of my favorite holiday traditions.

 
"Come here, Emerson, I just want a little nibble."
 
"Ahhhhh! She's scratching me!"
I swear to all that's good in this world, I will continue trying to get this photo.

Just hangin' out one warm, sunny afternoon.

Thumb-love.

Blankie-love.

Rough day at the office! (This pic was taken at 6:30pm...this is how she stayed until 7am.)

Ohp! Wasn't ready for this picture!

Sooo close to rolling over. I didn't tell her that her brother did it when he was just 10 weeks old.
(She'll be 18 weeks on Monday.)

No comments: