Monday, October 10, 2011

VIP at the New Albany Classic

For the second year in a row, we've been lucky enough to get VIP passes to the New Albany Classic, courtesy of Auntie Jeeka. This year, Poppy was also able to go. Emerson had a great time...horses, petting zoo, rides, and lots of good food! He even got his own I.D. card with the New Albany police department. This will be great to show him down the road...when he's getting brought home by that same police department for causing mischief.

And I know he had fun for a couple reason. He told me. And he took at 3.5 hour nap afterward.

We love horsies!

I'm pretty sure he'll have a full-size version of this one day.

Slide time!

He's taking his job very seriously. Or maybe just trying to impress his cute passenger.

Since he didn't get the "polka dot dog" (dalmatian), he settled for the "zreba."

We loved these little piggies!

Down the slide again with Jess!

No comments: