We have some very good friends, who just moved to Kansas (I know, right. Kansas!?!?!?!). Now when I say good friends, it’s not like, I’m friends with one of them, and we all hang out. Or Jason is friends with one of them, and we all hang out. Or they have a little boy, so we try to do family things together. These are some of our very best friends. Donald is someone I’ve gone to school with since 1st grade. Beth is his wife, who Jason and I have come to love. And Teddy is their little boy, just a few months younger than Emerson. We have a few close “go-to” families in Columbus for social stuff, and they are one. So, while this is a great opportunity for them, we still hate to lose them.
Teddy and Emerson’s adventures are frequent in the blog. These two sure will miss each other…



No comments:
Post a Comment