The happenings of Janice, Jason, Emerson, Scarlet, and Leo. According to Janice.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Emerson meets Santa. Emerson wins.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Janice I have not been on your site in awhile but I was thinking about you and thought that I would check it out. Great picture, that was us last year but what a difference a year makes. Both kids sat with Santa and actually smiled and made a great picture. I can see you are well Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Janice I have not been on your site in awhile but I was thinking about you and thought that I would check it out. Great picture, that was us last year but what a difference a year makes. Both kids sat with Santa and actually smiled and made a great picture. I can see you are well Merry Christmas!
Sorry I pushed the wrong button the previous post is from Nicole Pugh
Post a Comment