Friday, October 2, 2009

An update on the patient

Emerson slept for 3.5 hours after surgery yesterday, and woke up wanting to play! He ate a little something, drank a lot, and played for a few hours before another brief nap. He ate a healthy dinner and off to bed! Apparently, all that extra sleep yesterday was just a little too much. He woke up at 1am, and was up and down until about 4am. He's always been a rock-star sleeper, so nights like that are hard on me and Jason! (I know...poor us.)


He's doing even better today, and definitely on the road to recovery.

"Yes, Emerson! I see that you only have one sock on!"

" It's the silliest!"


"What a great idea to bring your chair. Please, make yourself comfortable while I prepare lunch..."

"Yes, much better view from over there..."

"And a special treat...a picnic lunch in front of the TV!"


1 comment:

Janelle said...

Glad everything went well! I was thinking about you guys...that has to be scary when your baby is going under for surgery! But looks like he is recovering just fine :)