The pictures really tell the story...
Emerson, hanging with Auntie Jes while we packed the car...first stop is Auntie Mel and Uncle Gary's for dinner with everyone! Let's go!
Macy's soccer game Saturday morning...she's a star!
Kasey (cousin of the cousins via the Janko side) - totally bundled! Emerson is getting to know Kasey better and better! She's such a sweet girl, and tiny enough to put in my pocket! I might just do so one of these times and take her home with me!
I love this picture. Emerson is making the most disgusted, unhappy face, which was not at all reflective of his mood! Who knows what he's thinking!?!?
All the kids at Macy's game...
After a quick trip home to warm up, we headed to Spencer's cross-country meet...
Look at him go!
Emerson took his clapping job very seriously...he cheered for every last runner!
Back at the house...try as you might, buddy, but I don't think it's gonna happen.
After a Saturday afternoon nap, we're all ready to head to the Apple Butter Festival at Mac Queen's! Gotta get a quick Fall photo before we go...
A pony ride! Emerson's first!
Wave, Emerson!
Watching Kendall take her turn on one of the big rides...I love all those little butts!






No comments:
Post a Comment