It's true. We know Emerson loves to rock out to just about any genre of music...rock, classic rock, pop, country, rap. But it's a fact...he's "a little bit country"! I grew up in small town, Ohio, and every once in a while, get some of that Lancaster twang. Others from there know exactly what I'm talking about. If you are from Lancaster, and you are reading this, thinking, "I've lived here my whole life, and I don't have an accent"...you're one of the people that do! I love country music, and Jason likes it. My Dad owns a feed mill and a farm. I wore overalls and worked at the feed mill, loading grain, horse feed, and driving forklifts and John Deere front end loaders. For Emerson's first birthday, he received from his Mia and Poppy, Auntie Jes and Uncle Jared a John Deere riding toy, John Deere book, and John Deere hat.
Check out our little farmer/cowboy/country boy...it was obviously meant to be.
"g'day!"

Ummm...WAY too cool for school.

GIDDYUP!

What's with this look? Apparently, cowboy boots make him way too cool.
And my favorite...
No comments:
Post a Comment