Sunday, December 14, 2008

Elmer the Elf

I try to post these as I take them, but here's the photo from 2 weeks ago, at 17 weeks!Emerson puts EVERYTHING into his mouth! He loves that he can grab onto things. As soon as he gets hold of something, he shoves it into his mouth.

Emerson has a new buddy, Elmer the Elf. I pulled this out of a box of some gifts he received last Christmas. The Elf, the snowman pajamas, and the blue onesie were all gifts from family last year before he was born. Glad I remembered that bag of stuff before it was too late! He is obviously enjoying Elmer!

In an effort to finish up some Christmas shopping, Emerson, Auntie Jessi, Elmer and I headed to the mall on Friday. The more tired Emerson became, the tighter he held onto Elmer. Too cute!

Eighteen weeks! Emerson turned 18 weeks old! I'm not sure how old Elmer is, or he would have blocks too.

When Emerson gets tired, he tends to attack his toys. Similar to wrestling the hungry caterpillar, Emerson wrestles and tries to eat Elmer the Elf. You can see in the video below how he'll grab onto him and shove him into his face. Elmer even gets caught on Emerson's face a few times, so I had to pull him off. That darn elf. And the reason for the crying at the end, is Emerson poked himself in the eye!

No comments: