Sunday, December 7, 2008

Attack of the Hungry Caterpillar!

Emerson has been regularly wrestling with his new favorite toy. Literally, wrestling! He has a very long caterpillar, that he wraps up in a bear-hug, and then rolls around with. It's too funny! Below are a few pics, and a quick video. Pardon my sniffles in the video, it's that time of year! And you get a quick second of spit-up at the end. We're slowly getting that beast of an issue under control.


Jason, Emerson and I headed to Lancaster over the weekend for my belated birthday brunch, and a playdate with Mia and Poppy! Emerson had a great time, and due to the snow, we ended up changing our plans, and staying for dinner!

I can't say we've been as good as we should have been, but nevertheless, St. Nick came to our house! This is a very important tradition to me. When I was young, on the eve of December 6th (St. Nicholas's Feast Day), we placed our shoes by the fireplace, in the hope that in the morning there would be goodies! Sure enough, we got a few treats, and the traditional orange. Jason was VERY excited about his moon sand...St. Nick is the best!

Emerson is a very busy boy right now. He loves to roll around on the floor, play in his entertainer, and play in his playmat. He loves reaching out for the various toys, and shoving them into his mouth. Everything goes to his mouth. His bib, any toy, my hair.
Baby got some new shoes. No, he's not walking. No, he's not crawling. But I have found that I need to put my baby giant into outfits and shoes that we have before he grows out of them. These shoes fit! Jason and I bought these when I was pregnant, and I love them on him!
This is a random pic from Thanksgiving that didn't make the post. Emerson's hand print made the body of the turkey, and we filled in the rest with puffy paint! Yes, puffy paint! Everyone remembers that from the 80s, right?

No comments: