Emerson's brain must work overtime between dinner and bed, since that's when most of these questions occur. Almost every night, Jason and I walk down the hall to our room, and one of us asks, "Did you hear what he asked?" Here are just a few.
"Does your heart keep beating when you're asleep?"
"Does God ever sleep?"
"How old is God?"
"Do people have birthdays in heaven?"
"Why do boys have nipples?"
And recently, after losing his very first tooth ever, asked, "If you lose a tooth, and then take a nap, does the tooth fairy bring you money during the nap?"
Lots of questions lately about baby Z3. I love his interest and curiosity.
"Why can't I hear the baby's heart beat?"
"How do Moms get milk in their nipples?"
And, "If the baby gets real food through you when it's in your belly, why can it only have milk when it comes out?"
"Does your heart keep beating when you're asleep?"
"Does God ever sleep?"
"How old is God?"
"Do people have birthdays in heaven?"
"Why do boys have nipples?"
And recently, after losing his very first tooth ever, asked, "If you lose a tooth, and then take a nap, does the tooth fairy bring you money during the nap?"
Lots of questions lately about baby Z3. I love his interest and curiosity.
"Why can't I hear the baby's heart beat?"
"How do Moms get milk in their nipples?"
And, "If the baby gets real food through you when it's in your belly, why can it only have milk when it comes out?"
And one very random, midday thought...
"Dad, remember when you told me if I take my shirt off outside that beetles will bite my nibbles and not let go?" Yes, nibbles. But as you read above (twice), he does know the correct pronunciation. Apparently just wanted to mix it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment