As is the case with new babies, we can't possibly imagine our lives without our dear Scarlet Catherine! It blows my mind that she's almost 3 months old. It truly feels like yesterday I was carrying this giant baby in my belly. And now she's laughing, smiling, talking/cooing up a storm, and developing this amazing personality. She is a gentle, happy baby, and smiles at everyone and everything. She is physically very strong and healthy. She's following in the footsteps of her brother, and is exceeding the 97th percentile in height and weight at her 2-month well check. My darling dear is already 14 lbs!
She has many nicknames...Princess PoopyPants, Machine Gun Scarlet (due to the frat boy flatulence), ScarBar, Scar Baby, and just Scar. Here are a few pics from her the last few weeks!
 |
| She laughs a lot. At us. At Em. At herself! |
 |
| A favorite photo of mine...her eyes are just so bright! |
 |
| I often find her like this in the mornings. A secret to her sleep success? |
 |
| Just chillin'. |
 |
| I love her look here. She's starting to become her own sweet little person. And her outfit happens to be adorable too! (Hair flower from Auntie Jeeka!) |
 |
| Such an easy smile. |
 |
| Super blurry, but still worth sharing. She's a happy, happy baby! You can just see the joy in her face! |
 |
| Another sweet smile, from a sweet girl. |
 |
| A visit with Great Aunt Laura, visiting from Maryland! |
 |
| A hungry baby gets cereal. Is it possible to make her even happier?!?! |
 |
| This is her personality. (A lot like her big brother!) And her hair...that will just be something she always has to deal with. (A lot like her Mom!) |
 |
| More happy cereal eating, with her crazy hair. |
 |
| And there's that tongue again! |
 |
| I love her cheeks. I love her hair. I love her expressions. I love her. |
No comments:
Post a Comment